Saturday, January 21, 2012

Abstract Painting !

Here is what I am working on these days.
I always loved abstract painting, I used to paint them all the time
and lately I have been thinking how much I missed it.
There is a certain freedom in painting them
but for me also fear....
I find I work better when I do not try to think too much
I have to let go and it is not always easy....
So here is a few pieces I am working on now...




I called this piece Blue Jeans !
It is 12 x 12 canvas
Acrylic paint, ink, interference paint


This one I called Fusion
9 x12 canvas
Acrylic paint, Ink, Interference paint, Glitter
Mica Flakes

1 comment:

  1. I really like both of these.
    I agree that with abstract painting there is a kind of push-pull combination of liberation and fear.
    Perhaps because when we start, we don't always know what, if anything, we'll end up with !!

    ReplyDelete