Saturday, October 1, 2016

I am sitting here not quite knowing what to write. I have been absent for so long , doing other things and I do not know where to start. I do miss blogging and I am trying to get back into it. I have been resisting because so much time has passed and I feel like I am starting all over again.

I am wondering if anybody else is going thru something like this. Trying to keep up with Facebook Google account, my Art Expression page,  Twitter, Pinterest , taking the right picture to post in my website...etc...etc...I feel disconnected at times and prefer to just paint and not think about any of it. I feel overwhelmed, by all that I have to do to stay on top of everything.

I started in 2010 and was feeling confident in myself until I had a stroke and my world turned upside down. I am still struggling to come back...lol. My grand daughter was here yesterday and I was showing her some of my art journals , some of them , I had not looked at for years. So here I am again,  hoping this time I will be more consistent in posting !

Here a few of my recent paintings ! Hope you like them!

                                                            SOLACE


                                                           ENERGIE INTENSE
                                                         

                                                        FEELING BLUE
                                                           

                                                   DEEP BLUE SEA


No comments:

Post a Comment