Monday, October 25, 2010

Oh....well I am trying and understand how to use this blog ....do not have much time to learn today because I am babysitting my grand-daughter , she is 10 weeks old  ....= ) I am so happy to be a grand mother , makes me feel younger. I wanted to start a blog for the longest time and was too scared .
  • What if I can keep up ?
  • What if I do not know how to do it ?
  • What if I am not interesting ?
  • What if ? What if ?
But lucky for me I am taking Tamara Laporte  ( willowing.ning free online workshop...."Art, Heart and Healing " and I have decided to take a chance. I also bookmarked Jodie R Lejeune's BlogEverything Vintage " where she talk about starting your own blog and I kept on reading it , then I  found  Connie's blog   " Living Beautifully "  where she has Tutorial on how to start a blog. I am learning slowly.

Thank You  Ladies

No comments:

Post a Comment