Friday, November 12, 2010

THERE IS LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL !


I believe there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Wednesday I deleted my blog list by mistake and I had no idea how to get it back other than start over. I was so upset,  lol I could not see straight.

My husband told me to calm down and go into the recycle bin and check in there.......well to my surprise they were all there and I restored all of them. Nothing was showing on my blog or in the "Blog I'm following " box.  Now the problem was how do I get them back on my blog , would I have to visit and click follow again ??? 

My question was answered today .....I clicked on blog I 'm following and it was empty , then I click on add just because I wanted to try one more thing and then clicked on following by name....and Pouf !!!! all the blogs I have been following were back ????  I am so thankful today = ))))

1 comment:

  1. Hee...heee...yes, and the moral of the story... just keep on trying and if you never give up, you'll somehow see the light at the end of the tunnel....
    Nicole, Thank you for dropping by my blog and nice to 'meet' you.
    Peace n Luv
    July;)

    ReplyDelete