Friday, December 31, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR !

Wow , another year is gone and I remember being worried about 2000 not knowing what would happen and now 11 years have gone by in a minute., it seems.....I am so thankful for my family and our new member Juliana , my friends , and peoples who have made a difference in my life this year even if they have no idea.Their art have touch me and I have learn a lot from them.
.
Just to name a few....
  • Milliande
  • Tamara Laporte
  • Zinnia
  • Zorana
  • Art du Jour ( Martha Lever )
  • Itsaworkofart
  • 2worlds
  • Freeing your wings
  • Monica Zuniga
  • Adriana Almanza
  • Kelly Rae Roberts
  • Samantha Kira
  • Pam Carriker
  • Julie Prichard
To these peoples I say  THANK YOU   .Thanks for the tutorials and  free workshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment