Tuesday, December 7, 2010

JULIANA 1St PHOTO WITH SANTA !

My grand daughter is growing up so fast .....she will be 4 months old on December 11. She had her picture taken with Santa yesterday....she was wearing her mother's first Christmas dress....She was not afraid of Santa , which was a surprise to us, she was afraid of Mrs Claus. I take care of her a couples of days a week and every time I see her, she changed. We are so happy to have her in our life ....Christmas has a whole new meaning for us now!

She has started making all these cute little noises that sounds like she is talking....she is smiling all the time , it is so enchanting..I had no idea that being a grand mother would be so fun = ) God is good !!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely photo and lovely blog, my dear!
    Paula at www.mixedmediamanic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete