Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Dream Doll workshop

This is a new drawing I did and I called her "Maggie" ,
 I was listening to
Paul McCartney's song " Blackbird "when I drew her.

I think I should have called her " Blackbird "



Blackbird singing in the dead of night
Take these broken wings and learn to fly
All your life
You were only waiting
For this moment  to arise

Blackbird singing in the dead of night
Take these sunken eyes and learn to see
All your life
You were only waiting
For this moment to be free

Blackbird fly, Blackbird fly
Into the Light
Of the dark black Night

                                Sir Paul McCartney

6 comments:

  1. She's adorable! Great job! I must try this dream doll journaling. I love the look of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Laura,

    This workshop is truly addicting ( to me anyway ) = )I love to draw these dolls and give them a story,.....Thanks for visiting !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agreed with you Art Expre. very addict.
    I like her, she has a sensibilite, a soft look. You´ve talent.

    Thanks for comment on my blog by the way...
    I love, i love your blog, i can stay all day long just looking all you have here.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a lot Maria,
    I know you love Adriana's Art also, I am so happy she made it possible for us to learn from her, she is very generous = )

    Nicole N

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Laura,
    Thanks for visiting my blog. I love this song and your girl is wonderful. What great eyes she has.

    Kyles =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kyles ,

    Thanks for stoping by and commenting , I appreciates it very much.

    Nicole = )

    ReplyDelete